Typical Gysin Planetary Gearbox Options
Virtually any custom option will be given serious consideration. Please send us your drawings and/or specifications. We will do our best to comply accordingly.
Typical Custom Options include the following:
- Minimal Backlash Provisions
(for Precision Servo Applications)
- Alternate Materials of Construction.
(Stainless Steel, etc.)
- Mounting Adapters for virtually any drive motor design.
- Additional Stages for higher gear ratios.
(1 to 3 stages are standard. Up to 5 are available.)
- Alternate Output Shaft Designs. (Spline, key-way, etc.)
- Alternate Mounting Configurations.
- Reinforced Bearings to withstand high radial loads.
- Pinions machined into customer supplied motor drive shafts,
- Alternate Lubricants in bearings and gearbox
for Low and High Temperature applications.
- Open Construction for Oil and Gas Applications, where units operate submerged in high temperature and high pressure hydraulic oil. Here the intent is for the oil to flow through the interior to both provide lubrication and to equalize pressure inside and out.
- Provisions for Sterilizing in an Autoclave.
(Common for medical applications.)
- FDA Approved Lubricants. (Typical for medical and food service applications. Also, will not contaminate seawater if an underwater accident was to occur.)