Thank you for visiting!
Would you like us to size and select a gearbox for you?
Or, would you like to select your own?
Either way, we will gladly prepare a pricing proposal to assist with your evaluations, assuming no obligation on your part.
Again, we will gladly assist with your selection process. Simply click this "Application Data Questionnaire" link and a convenient form will be provided for defining your requirements. Then by clicking the "Send" Button at the bottom of this form, your information will be sent to us for immediate review and recommendations. If you wish to make your own selection, simply browse the Data Grids below and check for the Gear Ratios and Torque Ratings that match your application. Then, click the associated Specification Sheet link for additional information. You can then Contact Us at this link to request a pricing proposal. Also if you are interested, you can click this link for help with the Motion Control Calculations for Direct Drive, Gear Drive, Lead Screw Drive, and Tangential Drive Applications.
We look forward to being of service.
1 Newton Meter (Nm) = 1000 mN-m = 141.6119 Oz-In = 8.850746 Lb-In
1 Ounce Inch (Oz-In) = 0.0070615 Nm = 7.0615 mN-m
1 Pound Inch (Lb-In) = 16 Oz-In = 0.1129848 Nm = 112.9848 mN-m
1 Inch = 2.54 (cm) = 25.4 (mm)
10 (mm) = 1 (cm) = 0.3937 Inches (In)
A few additional words about us and this website:
- We offer the finest in Swiss Precision Engineering and Craftsmanship at
- This includes a full array of designs beginning with Micro-Miniature sizes of 16 mm (0.67 inches) all the way to 120 mm (4.7 inches) in diameter.
- Speed Reducing Ratios are available from 3 to 1000 and beyond.
- Both Motor Mounting and Shaft Mounting Configurations.
- Adapters for both Electric and Hydraulic Motors.
- Precision Tolerances that enable use in High-Speed applications.
- In addition to a standard product line, we are pleased to provide Custom,
Unusual & Non-standard Designs in accord with Customer Specifications.
- Shipments in North America originate in Westminster, Colorado. Therefore,
working with us is like working with any other manufacturer in the United
States. We handle all the shipping arrangements from our factory in
Switzerland to our facility in Westminster.
- Our Lead Times are prompt.
- Standard CAD Drawings are available.
Ask us for Anything! Technical Challenges are our Specialty.
Our Capabilities extend beyond the listings on this website.
Again, thanks for visiting. We look forward to being of service.